9.25.2010

Prayer


PRAYER . Ppl use it to hv an encounters wiv Mighty God in their daily life . For sure , GOD was there for us for 24 hours non-stop! Unbelieveable rite? But, that's the fact of it. Many ppl use to pray when they are in certains of problems, chaos, disaster and a lots of others related needs according to their journeys of life. But did you realise that GOD doesn't want us to pray without FAITH ? Tell u something , many miracles happen during prayer . I guess , u should start it today guys . Perghhh ! I know , u will say like this to me but it is TRUE ! GOD is working thru ur prayer . For me , I hv it . The promise dat LORD has given to me . Now , I live juz for HIM . Thru prayer , I can share my prob , my sadness , my failure to GOD . And I know , HE owez listen to everythings wat I'm saying to HIM . :))

No comments: